A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Slotcar Legends Results 'The Eggdome'

Local racing fixtures and results
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Slotcar Legends Results 'The Eggdome'

Post by wixwacing »

G’day all,

Apologies for the no show at the mighty Eggdome but family matters drew me and ‘er in doors’ to Adelaide for the weekend. But no fear, all the checks and measures were in place to ensure.

1. There was good racing and
2. I got the results.

Team Sunshine were going to be the ones to beat but I fear they got the better of the city slickers by the looks of the results!! No matter, next time, youse guys!!

And the results were as follows.

Race 1.		  Classic Can Am

Position		Group B			Overall

1.						Glen
2.			1.			Peter S.
3.			2.			Ken
4.						Justin
5.						Eggy
6.			3.			Peter J
7.			4.			Bob
8.			5.			Kev
9.						Alan
10.			6.			Moby
Next Class was Modern Touring cars. I am reliably informed there were a hard core of NC1’s on the track and a few SCX to make the numbers. Hopefully with more models coming onto the market month by month, this will become an indecisive and popular class.

Race 2.			Modern Touring Cars

1.						Glen
2.						Kev
3.						Justin
4.						Alan
5.			1.			Peter S.
6.						Eggy
7.			2.			Ken
8.			3.			Greg
9.			4.			Peter J
10			5.			Bob
11.			6.			Moby
Last event was the Road going unmarked supercars . Because we have had a couple of glitches with this class, I have confirmed with Bob that this class will continue into 2010 until six full heats have been run as per the guide lines. Future trophy classes will run out of synch with the seasons. This will remove the urgency to have to finalise the event with other racing at the end of season. With the exception of a couple of racers the results showed people still struggling with models and setups, which is good. The event was meant to be about not racing old favourites.

Race 3			Roadgoing Supercars

1.						Glen
2.			1.			Kev
3.			2.			Peter S.
4.						Justin
5.						Alan
6.			3.			Greig
7.						Eggy
8.			4.			Bob
9.			5.			Ken
10			6.			Moby
Many thanks to all who made it to Eggy’s especially Greig who drove up from the Gold Coast. I will be amongst you once again at Q32’s November meeting at Jacqui and Alan’s at Clontarf. Legends November meeting has been confirmed at Sue and John’s at the Nerangbaring on November the 21st. details to follow.

See you at Clontarf

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!