A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Cincyslots

Where the 'good deals' are
ddyke
Pitcrew

Cincyslots

Post by ddyke »

http://www.cincyslots.com/cincyslots_specials_page.htm

Cars appear as low as $5 a piece. Today the cheapest was $14.99 for Fly Fast kits -- I have no idea how many are left or what was wrong that sent them to this page. They are at least parts sources. The Ninco I scarfed up was missing mirrors and the rear wing. It also had the wrong case. I got a Fly Camera Truck for $50 - the batteries were dead. Bruce is near REH which is a major US distributor and disposes of their "damaged" goods.

Dan
Scrappy Dan
When I'm not eating food or sleeping, I'm down in the basement, wrecking slot cars!
ddyke
Pitcrew

Re: Cincyslots

Post by ddyke »

RUN to his specials page!!! A guy is selling off his collection. Many cars have HRS chassis, aluminum/magnesium wheels, and Scaleauto motors. SOme guy is getting out of slotting and these cars are immaculate for used!

Dan
Scrappy Dan
When I'm not eating food or sleeping, I'm down in the basement, wrecking slot cars!
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Post by wixwacing »

Certainly some bargains and nice machinery there!! My question is....... what happened to the bits he took out!!

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
ddyke
Pitcrew

Post by ddyke »

He GAVE a bunch away at our club track as he did these mods. Shawn Smith (SJSLOTS) is trying to negotiate a deal for what is left of them. I got a MARCOS chassis and a mystery chassis from him with running gear for free. To make those Marcos cars would cost over $100 and they are going for $45. I bought one and have a second on layaway.
Scrappy Dan