A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

New Slot Magazine

News and Discussion
peter mansfield
Spectator

New Slot Magazine

Post by peter mansfield »

Hi all
Some of you may already know about the new magazine and are toying with the purchase price the postage is a killer, but after receiving the seventh issue (I thought about it for a while) I can only say it is value for money I think $134,00 Aus for 12 issues.
Topics etc.cover everything about our hobby and Ifor one I like the convenience of just turning a page to view another interesting topic (ok cal lit lazy). I won't prattle on further but if you like me enjoy mags onour hobby go to http://www.slotmagazine.co.uk and see if this mag interests you.
pete
Last edited by peter mansfield on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Re: New Sot Magazine

Post by wixwacing »

Hi Peter

Very interesting,

Hopefully it might become available in the local slotshops as Model Car Racing did.

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
peter mansfield
Spectator

Re: New Slot Magazine

Post by peter mansfield »

Hi Phil
I did photocopy from the site and took it to my local hoby shop at Stafford Hobbyrama but alas even thuogh they seem to sell alot of slots after two months they still ummed and aarrd I will be taking my seventh edition to them so they can see the quality of the mag as they have numerous train etc mags they may think about it more.
Incidently for those who used to shop at Hobby one in Creek rd. Carindale which is now anew Aldi Store they have moved to4/544Kessels rd behind Bob Jane but I guess those of you who live on the south side probably know this. Hobby One often had good specials so when in the area I would call in .Will get over there soon hope our hobby has a nice range of models,any one know.

Pete