The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

SCX Barracuda.

News and Discussion
denny
Engine Tech

SCX Barracuda.

Post by denny »

Hey Ive been trying to buy an SCX barracuda with no luck,any one know where I can buy one.thanks
Last edited by denny on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deslotted
Team Strategist

Re: SCX Barracuda

Post by Deslotted »

Good luck Denny,
Theyre sold out virtually everywhere.
Although I believe there will be a second run coming, so maybe preorder one from your local SCX dealer.
If anyone knows of a secret stash somewhere I'm keen too.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

tar mate ,ll have to wait then
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

ok kenneth and jordan Ive used my own email server and it seems to have worked only time will tell.thanks guys.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

YARHOO, Its on its way,I hope.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

Just got me barracuda from the states this morning,Now I ready to blow all those FORDS and CHEVS away lol
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

ok first run tonight,great at last a touring car that runs well out of the box.then I put the MJKs of me mustang on it better traction leaves me crap scaley mustang for dead .think thats it for this tread.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

Wix yes but after F,ing around for weeks with me mustang and the CUDA is easier to drive straight out of box ,Im happy .Ive just run it in tried MJKs off mustang on it put pro briads in after running.any sugestions will be treid .I got another car comming.so I can test on that one.
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

Second car arrived this morning well Id rather have 2 of them than none LOL ones going to be me test and experiment with car ok Im ready for tuning suggestions OK I was going to put a pic ,but I seem to have lost the attachment thingy
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Post by wixwacing »

The first thing I would check is the guide depth in the slot and if the rear tyres touch the wheel arches when the pod moves.

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

Wix yep Id already checked that ,wheels dont touch arches even at end of twist travel and Im not sure theyd twsit that much on track any way ,Guides sits nice on me board but with the track rails wheels might be a whisker / rail hight off track.But car is standard id have to modify to lift the wheels up.OR get a guide that sits higher on car.
denny
Engine Tech

Re: SCX Barracuda.

Post by denny »

Image?action=view&current=teamCUDAcopy.jpg is that all man I could of done the same with me my space account
Last edited by denny on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cyph
FIGJAM Expert

Post by Cyph »

denny wrote:http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m48 ... DAcopy.jpg is that all man I could of done the same with me my space account
That's pretty close denny, but if you want it to show up in the post itself, do the following:

Code: Select all

[img]http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m483/denny1960/stuff/?action=view&current=teamCUDAcopy.jpg[/img]
That'll then put it in as an image in the post itself.
The Racer Administrator
denny
Engine Tech

Post by denny »

well it says theres an image but I cant see it red cross thingy its whether anyone else can see it.What a right carry on

wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Post by wixwacing »

Hi Denny,

I've given you a little help here but you are as good as there now.

If you go into edit on your last post (button at the top right of the topic) you will see the line of code you have entered for your picture (which I have moved) which didn't come out, and the line below that is the line of code I have got from your photobucket account picture.

In your photobucket album, click on recent albums and you picture will appear. Roll the cursor over the picture and you will see a drop down menu. (photbucket will make more sense when you have more pictures in it. Upload another two and see)

Note that the line of code I have entered in you post is the same as the 4th code line (titled IMG Code) on the photo bucket picture in the album and NOT the photobucket ALBUM PICTURE. Keep going, we're almost there mate

Have a play and you'll be fine, you can't break anything.

Phil

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!