The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Scaley releases

News and Discussion
wixwacing
Marshal!!!

Scaley releases

Post by wixwacing »

Well here is another unexpected model, but just likely to sell out in the first few weeks. Scaley have decided to make the good old sixties Veedub in all its glory. One for the shelf or one for the track. I suspect there will be more than one of these loosing their chrome bits on the Scaley sport Mega circuit at Graceville!!

Next up is another classic, the MGB from the sixties. again, if you haven't got this as a scratchbuild then no doubt this will join the collection

As mentioned elsewhere the RS200 is going to be a hard one not to have. A classic model already covered by Scaley some years back, but in its new incarnation I can see four of these side by side on many a grid to come!

Senna was a talent cut short. Who knows what he may have achieved otherwise. This model has sentimental conotations for those of us over forty. My biggest disappointment though is once again the lack of sponsor details. Another one for the scratchbuild desk no doubt!

And lastly the Torana. I suspect the earth will tip on its access with the release of this model as the world becomes one side knee deep in Toranas!! Which poses the question. Is slotcar racing contributing to climate change??

If you wan't to see Scaleys range of cars for '11 and haven't done so yet, check them out at

Scalextric.com

When I'm not racing slotcars,
I'm out in the back yard, burning food!!

When I win, it's because of my talent, not my car or my controller!