The Slotcar Outhouse

A 'no bull' site for 1:32 slot car racing. Home of the 'Slotcar Legends'

Can-Am Speed Odyssey

News and Discussion
kenneth
Team Strategist

Can-Am Speed Odyssey

Post by kenneth »

I just got a call from Pit Stop bookshop in Perth that they will be sending my copy of this title this afternoon and i should see it by Friday - finally.
Xmas has come early gents!!
`It is better to enter a turn slow & come out fast, than to enter a turn fast & come out dead` Ferry Porsche
Buzzard
Telemetry

Re: Can-Am Speed Odyssey

Post by Buzzard »

I can see I'll have to have a long talk with you some Tuesday when I am off work.......

How long is it that you have been waiting for it now..... about 1 year ?
Cheers
Kev.

I don't suffer from senility.
I enjoy every minute.
kenneth
Team Strategist

Post by kenneth »

The DVD arrived this morning at 10:30am, after talking to PitStop bookshop in Perth 3:30pm yesterday Perth time. What a service. Those guys are great!!
As for the DVD, well worth the wait just to see the fantastic image quality of footage over 40yrs old.
In Dolby Digital 5.1 the sweet music from the exhaust of these cars in brilliant to say the least.
On board footage of some tracks, the image quality is superp. :shock:
Then there is the cars, never being a big fan of Can Am, this has certainly changed over the 95 mins of footage, now it`s all i can think about.
M6A, Chaparell 2E, and all the rest of the pre `70 cars, i need to get some slot cars that depict this era of fantastic racing.
I cannot rate this disc highly enough, well worth the hard earned shelled out for it.
`It is better to enter a turn slow & come out fast, than to enter a turn fast & come out dead` Ferry Porsche
Eggmeister
Engine Tech

Post by Eggmeister »

Sounds good jordan. Have been watching the other one. Excellent.

Regards

Egg